well i have been battling an eye infection or something for this last week. All week it was just in that one eye and nothing seemed to make it better. Yes worse but not better so for the last two days I ahve been trying to get into the clinics. Well an average time of four and half hours that was just what they tell you it is always longer. So after all this I went to the er just to get some medicine (we don't have insurance remember new job). So they got me in and out in two hours and we will work out the rest of the payment over the next 30 days. So on with the story I go in to tell them I have had this problem with my eye and it been like this for a week. Well I get there she looks at my eye and then looks at my throat. Strip throat and pink eye all in one doctor visit. So the medicine was only 8 dollars thanks to walmart and their generic brands. The hosiptal we will be a slave to a little longer. But I will not see you tomorrow even thought I am off and want to spend time with you guys. I am sure that you don't want any of my ailments.
Something a little more light hearted. My youngest got hold of the cinnamon and sugar shaker that we have to make cinnamon toast. She redecorate the whole living room I had it on the couch and foot rest all over the carpet not to mention on her. I was not laughing but I have pictures to post. She did this all in a matter of minutes and I was so frustrated because as I said above I havn't been feeling the best.
Friday, February 8, 2008
So says the sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends pats:
Sorry your not feeling so great. Whoa..that looks like a lot to clean.
Post a Comment