I have been going through the same things as Sarah. I am not sure what he wants me to do with my talents. But I do know that I want to give my two weeks and get out of that place. I feel that I am hurting my family and walk with the way I act after coming home from work. I then came up with this great idea to take dress-up pictures for people in a make shift studio. I don't want to do outdoor pictures like Jenny. I want to do pictures like the ones I took of the girls. I want the kids to have fun and then take pictures they will treasure for a long time. I have been so excited about this that I couldn't sleep last night. I was up doing research. I also spent the day taking pictures of all the different outfits that we have to use. I took about 15 outfits and still have a whole book left. So I know that I have the outfits and props to pull it off. I know that my family lacks the faith that I can do it because of the way they acted. They think that this will be one of those things I start and never finish. And if that is the case then I don't want to do it. That is not what I am aiming for. I want something that will be fun to do that I can enjoy while making money to help support the family. I feel this is one of the talents that I have and I may not be the best but I know the Lord can help make me better. I know that some thing that the only thing I am good at is taking care of kids. I love that but truthful my kids are enough without anyone else. So at this point in my life I feel like the worst mother on the planet because unlike Angela I don't laugh when I get hurt I yell at the closest person. Believe I am going through a time where I am asking the Lord to calm me and allow me to have more patience with my kids. I know that you are getting a look at me that you might not want. But I need to get this off my chest. I have been a bad mom.
All I can do is pray Lord forgive me and change me!!
I love you!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Talents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 friends pats:
We all have those days. I think the important thing is to be the best that we can be with each new day. Continually growing and reaching new heights.
I'm praying for you.
You are not a bad mom because you yell at your kids....If that were the case I have won the worst mother award....I yelled at my kids all the time and they turned out great....You are a great mom because of the quality time you spend with your girls....I think the idea you have of taking dressup pics is a great one...I say do it as long as you can and let your talent shine for God. I love you.
Post a Comment