I think that I might have found the secret to the weight lost.... cinnamon I have been eating things with cinnamon in it for breakfast for the last month due to all the pumpkin that has been in my house. So after talk to a friend I said the only change was that I had been eating pumpkin a lot. Well that was not the answer and later I thought that most pumpkin things also have cinnamon in them so I asked and she said cinnamon is very good for you and yes it could help loose weight. So it a thought we also had the best spaghetti in the world tonight for supper. We had spaghetti with eggplant, squash, broccoli and pepperoni in it. It was so taste and much better then the jar stuff. So hear to watering mouths!!!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends pats:
I've heard that spicey things in general help you lose weight. More flavor leaves you satisfied more quickly. I think the "warming" sensation they give (cayenne, jalepenos, cinnamon) make you feel full, too. So, there's my a little less than expert explanation.
Post a Comment