Saturday, October 6, 2007

Words can't not express

We went to the Disney on ice and where down on the ice level. It was so amazing!!!!! I think that my mouth was wide open the whole time. I loved it!!! A. even forgot to smile and clap because she was so enthralled with what was happening. I had to remind her if you like something to clap or wave. She loved Tinker Bell and loved the Cinderella's carriage at the end. It was like going to Disney land with out all the cost and expenses. Don't get me wrong they had plenty of stuff to buy with very little being under $10. I hope that if any of you are going the rest of the week that you have as much fun as I did!!!!

3 friends pats:

Meems said...

We can't wait. Tomorrow is the day.

gulp235 said...

we must've went to the same show! you got to be one of those lucky people on the ice! glad u had fun!

JAC said...

Where are you girl? Long time since updated BLOG!!! Miss you.