Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks new friend

Today I was able to meet a sweet lady named Wendy. She is one of those people that you can sit down with and talk for 30 minutes and did even thing it had been two minutes. In fact I did that twice with her I was sitting talking and the next thing I know the clock is telling me that I have to be going. She took such good care of my kids and they kids had some much fun. I was so lucky to get to meet her and spend some time with her. We might just have to go over and visit more often. It must have been a miracle that I couldn't find a babysitter for that time. Thanks Lord for Wendy and the privilege to get to know her. I hope that as the year goes on that we can develop this meeting into a close friendship. Thanks also for her wonderful children that were so cute. I pray that you bless them extra special and bless those lovely boys. Amen

Who has a quiet house???
Any takers????
Well I guess I am the only one with my hands raised.
Man one of my friends use to tell me that after having kids you forget what life was like before kids. I am know in that boat. I am sitting in a quiet house suppose to be cleaning (we have already been over that). And All I can think about is that the little people that bring some much joy in me life are some where else. I am enjoying the silence but after years of not having it I not sure I like it. I always use to be so scared of silence and then it became wonderfully rare. NO matter how go that silence is I will be glad when my bundle of noise joy are back. It is so different then when they are right next door. I can run over there in the morning and see them really early. But that not going to happen when they are three hours away. So Aunt M, you better enjoy those kids. I want them back very soon. OH and thanks for letting A see Lexus see was so excited. Happy Birthday and I hope that the girls was a good birthday present.

3 friends pats:

Wendy said...

I really enjoyed spending that little time with you, too. Your girls are angels. They were so sweet and wonderful. It was fun having a full house. You and the girls are welcome over anytime!

beautiful chaos said...

I knew that if you found out about my secret friend, Wendy, you would want her!!!
Isn't she wonderful?

Mari said...

I thoroughly enjoyed having the girls with me and I couldn't have asked for a better bday gift. I hope they enjoyed it half as much I did. Grandma sure hated to see them leave.Many tears were shed yesterday. Love ya....