Saturday, September 15, 2007

So Long

I am so sorry that it has been so long since I have blogged. My life has been so busy that I have not had time to think let alone blog. On Tuesday and Wednesday I spent the day blue from painting two rooms. Then I worked the rest of the week. If you are going to the CIA for the sale forget it they have it closed. So I don't know if they had good prices or not. Second if you need patterns for Fall festival then hancock has them on for 99 cents. Plus a lot of their material is also marked down 30% to 50%. I purchased a dress that I want to make the girls for the festival. I hope that they turn out as cute as they look!!! Pictures later!! Got to go to get ready for work!!!

1 friends pats:

beautiful chaos said...

I miss you E!
Please call me when there's time...