So some of you will be getting pictures like this later...
But tell then here is a taste of what they will look like!!
Love you Guys!
This is what my family is suppose to look like!!
p.s. the Concho Valley job hired someone else!
God always finds a way were there seems to be no way!



8 friends pats:
What cute pictures, you skinny thing you!
Beautiful pictures! Love seeing your big sweetie with you. God never takes something away but what He doesn't have something much better. My daddy told me this from the time I can remember and it's true. A better job is opening! You keep praising the Lord for the answer.
Your family pictures are absolutely perfect!
Great job!
I am sorry about that other job, but you already know that there must be something better out there for him.
I am glad you are spending time together and making memories this weekend!
Oh, those are so good!
You look hot! =)
Enjoy your time with hubby!
Beautiful Family!
great pictures.
They are precious. Love them. You seem so much happier not that you have your job. I'm happy for you.
those picture are too cute!
Post a Comment