He had an interview today on the phone and 2:00 with a job here in town. He said that he doesn't like phone interviews after going through it. We will not know anything tell next Friday. So this will be a long wait for something that we really hope is the Lord's will. I know that you guys will be with us through this no matter what happens. I hope that my husband gets to come home. I hope that he gets a job that makes him happy. I also hope that the transition of coming home is not too hard for all of us. I think that it will be easier because we all miss him so much. But I also know that it will be like we just got married. He has been away for almost three YEARS. Yes three years and I am tired of it, and so is he. I have not been lucky enough to get to go with him all the time. The situation is not were I could. They have to share rooms and I only was able to stay with him when he had no one else in the room.
So that is the update for know
Sorry I don't want to sound like I am gripping but we are tired of this situation. We want to be done with it. We want our family back together.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Husband
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends pats:
Yea for an interview! I hope it works out, but as always, God knows more than we do. Has it really been 3 years? Man, I would be really, really tired of that too! That's rough. =(
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you in the lobby last night. John David was waiting in the car since he was sick yesterday....
i hope and pray that it all works out for him to stay home. you are such a strong and amazing woman, who has endured many things that most women have never been expected to face.
i can't even begin to imagine all the feelings you are feeling.
God has a perfect plan for your family, better than your wildest dreams. i hope they happen soon.
Waiting is so hard to do when it gets down to the wire like this. I pray that you and your family will be reunited soon. lol
Dear sweet friend, I miss you. It's only been a week or so. I do not ever want to be in the shoes you've worn for these past three years. You are my hero and so is T. It's honestly amazing to me on so many levels.
the fact that I didn't REALIZE that it's been 3 years, speaks volumes about your lack of complaining...
The fact that you have been so strong in the absence of half of yourself, I am lost without my love. I admire your strength.
The tenacity that you and he have both exhibited by sticking in there, and sticking together is without question one of the most admirable things I have witnessed in ages.
You are an example to us all. Thank you for your example.
It's time.
Lord Jesus, let it be time for him to come home.
Post a Comment