Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quiz

Ok my cousins have a my space and i am trying to keep connected with them. So i started a my space and I hated it. It is so much harder to work them blog spot. I did find these cute quizzes to see how well people know you. So lets see if you have learned anything about me from all we have been through?!?!?!?!?

Funny thing my child said on the trip:
Goldilocks and the Three Bears
A. Version

She walked into the house and sat at the first seat. After trying out the food it was too hot because it had peppers or jalapenos in it. then she tried at the next one it had strawberries in it and she ate it all gone. There were only two bears in her version but I loved it and have been repeating it to everyone that will listen!!!

0 friends pats: