Does anyone know someone that is a mechanic that you can trust? I want someone who can fix my car and not charge an arm and leg for fixing it. I also need someone that is good because mechanic after mechanic have told me what the problems is and then it is not fixed the problem is still their!!!!
Help anyone
Please I need someone to HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me or talk to me at church!!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Mechanic????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends pats:
We've used Rudy's Automotive downtown on Main street since we moved here. Rudy runs the shop and he has fixed lots of things for us. I always call around and price different things and they are consistently the cheapest.
We've had things not work again after we've had them fixed and we just take it back and he makes it right for no more charge. Honest, fast, cheap, and nice! That's who I recommend. =)
Same shop..same reasons. He's a good guy.
There is a guy, Tony, on Avenue N that has Tony's garage. He let troy help him reassemble the Maxima after the wreck he had and barely charged a thing. He searched high and low for the cheapest parts for us. He is very honest and nice. Tell him Troy sent you if you go to him.
Yeah - we have used Tony too..
Good guy. He just enjoys mechanic work. It's his hobby, not his living... that's what he told me the last time I went there. He has done little stuff for me before and charged me nothing.
Post a Comment