Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back among the Living

Hey I am finally back with you guys. I am sure most of you didn't know what had happen to me. Allergies the worst they could be ;( I can't even carry on a good conversation with people. This happens every year around this time. My eyes look like I am crying all the time, I loose my voice, my nose runs and my throat feels horrible. I finished complaining because I feel better know. I am getting ready to take a trip to see grandparents in another state. Long trip but well worth it!!!
So I will be missing more of you because we leave in a day. So hope you guys are doing good!!

4 friends pats:

beautiful chaos said...

You guys are leaving in one day?
I thought it was next week for some reason... Now I'm bummed out.
Well it looks like we're gonna have our playdate on Thursday.
Maybe you'll postpone your trip to come! :)

Meems said...

Have fun on your trip. I'm glad it worked out for you guys.

kdp said...

i hope ya'll have a wonderful time. enjoy each other to the fullest. i know you don't get much time together.

be safe.

JAC said...

Have a wonderful fun time together as a family. I'm happy for you and will be praying for a safe trip. Love the pictures of that precious one year old helping her papa.