Tuesday, August 28, 2007

are you sure that you want to know

Ok so lets see if I can get this information to you about the stupid car.
First Rudy said I would need to do the 600 dollars to repair a cracked gasket.
Couldn't find information on the other guy! A. told me later more information about him.
I called Boston and he said he could do it for 375.
So I took the car to him and left it there yesterday.
Well he called to say that the gasket was not cracked.
The fuel pump was causing the problem.
So he looked at the fuel pump it was good but some joint part (my lingo not his) needed replacing.
He also had to replace the spark plugs. I though that one mechanic was already suppose to have replace them!
So then he said that this should fix all the problems and at less then the first estimate.
I have not heard back on anything else so I will see in the morning what else is causing problems.
I just wonder how but know almost six mechanic can't correctly diagnose the problem correctly.
I will soon see if anyone has fix my problem.
My husband wants to fire them all and be done with it. I also think that he is tired of me complaining about it. He wants them to do their job so that he can have a peaceful life from me. He also in a hard position because he can't just yell at the people and demand that the fix it (not like he would do that if you know my husband)!!!
So I am hoping to have a total fixed car or I might have to do some yelling at them instead of my husband!!!!

0 friends pats: