We had a blast but it is amazing how exhausted a person can get. We had full days that were constantly moving. It was like going to visit a small water park. And the rain didn't help. Most days we were covered in mud and dripping wet with water. We had hoses pouring into bucket placed on our head with holes in the bottom of them. We had to jump in the pool while in our clothes. We had tons of water balloons throw at us and others. We went down water slides of all kinds and had school food on top of it. But the kids love it. We had a blast and it is totally different from my camp experience.
I also enjoyed church. I learned a lot of new songs, and got to act funny. I even was awarded the FUNNIEST PERSON by the girls from our church. I loved getting closer to God I have felt very far away from him lately. I know that he wants to be there for me and I am happy with that. I also realized that I hold grudges and that not good. I hold them rather them confront the person that has disagreed with my method. Not something I am proud of but I know now what to watch for. I also am being reminded of the fun person that use to be me. The one that was pushed out of the way because kids didn't mind, and life hit.
Once for church I was a clown and a good one. I loved it because you could be the person that you were not the person everyone expected you to be. Most times I am too nerves to be the true person that under lots of layers of expectations people hold for you. I have always tried to please people and I will do a lot to make people happy. I love and protect my family and friends.
Sorry I know that more then you want to know.
TO MY HUSBAND:
I just read two essays that my husband wrote for his college classes. They are excellent. I am so proud of the way that he has take on this task and has keep at it. He decided that he wanted to do this and he has. I am so PROUD of YOU geo. Love you and miss you. Stay safe and we are praying for you. Love A., M., and your rose
Monday, July 2, 2007
Heart release
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 friends pats:
You are really starting to come into yourself. I guess that is what our 20's are all about. Not being afraid to be who we are regardless of the opinions of our peers.
Post a Comment